Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Custom Stainless Steel Products||Colors:||Blue, Green, Silver, Darkgray, Client's Requests|
|Surface Treatments:||Brushed, Mirror,sandblast,random Pattern,snow Sand, Embossed Pattern Applications Hospital, Office Building, Residential House, Exhibition Center,Schools, Restaurants, Commercial Buildings||Quality Control:||GB/T19001-2016/ISO9001:2015|
|Main Markets:||Europe,USA,South America, Middle East, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Asia,Africa||Guarantee:||20 Years|
|Applications:||Road Beside Hospital, Office Building, Residential House, Exhibition Center,Schools,Commercial Buildings,Enterprises||Materials:||201/304/316|
stainless steel elevator panels,
stainless steel hardware
Custom Stainless Steel Products For Door Window Bathroom Kitchen Furniture Hardware
Custom stainless steel products
Custom stainless steel products application areas
Custom stainless steel products classification
(1) Exterior door lock (2) Handle lock (3) Drawer lock (4) Ball type door lock (5) Glass window lock (6) Electronic lock (7) Chain lock (8) Anti-theft lock (9) Bathroom lock (10) padlock (11) combination lock (12) lock body (13) lock cylinder
(1) drawer handle (2) cabinet door handle (3) glass door handle
(1) Hinge: glass hinge, corner hinge, bearing hinge (copper, steel), pipe hinge (2) Hinge: heaven and earth hinge, torque hinge (3) track: drawer track, sliding door track , folding door track, hidden door track, curved track, hanging wheel, glass pulley (4) latch (bright, dark) (5) door suction (6) ground suction (7) ground spring (8) door clamp (9) Door closer (10) plate pin (11) door mirror (12) anti-theft buckle hanging (13) bead (copper, aluminum, pvc) (14) bead, magnetic ball
(1) universal wheel (2) cabinet leg (3) door nose (4) duct (5) stainless steel trash can (6) metal suspension (7) plug (8) curtain rod (copper, wood) ( 9) Curtain rod rings (plastic, steel) (10) Sealing strips (11) Lifting racks (12) Clothes hooks, hangers
(1) aluminum-plastic pipe (2) tee (3) wire elbow (4) anti-leak valve (5) ball valve (6) eight-word valve (7) straight-through valve (8) ordinary floor drain (9) washing machine dedicated floor drain ( 10) Raw tape (11) pump valve
(1) galvanized iron pipe (2) stainless steel pipe (3) plastic expansion pipe (4) rivet (5) cement nail (6) advertising nail (7) mirror nail (8) expansion bolt (9) self-tapping screw (10) Glass holder (11) glass holder (12) insulation tape (13) aluminum alloy ladder (14) goods bracket
(1) hacksaw (2) hand saw blade (3) pliers (4) screwdriver (one word, cross) (5) tape measure (6) nipper (7) needle nose pliers (8) diagonal pliers (9) Glass glue gun (10) straight shank twist drill bit (11) diamond drill bit (12) electric hammer drill bit (13) hole opener (14) open end wrench and plum wrench (15) rivet gun (16) grease gun (17) hammer (18) Sleeve (19) adjustable wrench (20) steel tape measure, box ruler, meter ruler.
Nail gun, sheet metal shear, marble saw blade
Putty knife, ash spoon, brick knife, shovel, cleaning blade, utility knife, ash bar.
(1) washbasin faucet (2) washing machine faucet (3) time delay faucet (4) shower (5) soap dish rack, soap butterfly (6) single cup holder, single cup (7) double cup holder, double cup, (8) paper towel holder (9) toilet brush holder, toilet brush (10) single towel rack, double towel rack (11) single layer rack (12) multi-layer rack (13) towel rack (14) beauty Mirror (15) hanging mirror (16) soap dispenser (17) hand dryer
(1) kitchen cabinet pull basket (2) kitchen cabinet pendant (3) sink, sink faucet (4) scrubber (5) range hood (Chinese, European) (6) gas stove (7) oven (electricity, gas) (8) Water heater (electricity, gas) (9) Pipeline, natural gas, liquefied tank (10) Gas heating stove (11) Dishwasher (12) Disinfection cabinet (13) Yuba (14) exhaust fan (top, window, Wall type) (15) Water purifier (16) Dry skin (17) Food residue processor (18) Rice cooker (19) Hand dryer (20) Refrigerator
(1) Gears (2) Machine tool accessories (3) Springs (4) Seals (5) Separation equipment (6) Welding materials (7) Fasteners, connectors (8) Bearings (9) Drive chain (10) furnace Head (11) chain lock (12) sprocket (13) caster, universal wheel (14) chemical pipe and fittings (15) pulley (16) roller (17) pipe clamp (18) table (19) steel ball, ball (20) wire rope (21) bucket teeth (22) lifting block (23) hook, grab hook (24) straight through (25) idler (26) conveyor belt (27) nozzle, nozzle joint
(1) Furniture hardware feet (2) Furniture hardware frame (3) Wood screws (4) Hinge (5) Handle (6) Slide (7) Clapboard pin (8) Hanging piece (9) Nail (10) Head Machine (11) Threading machine (12) Multi-station machine (13) Pneumatic rod (14) Caster (15) Five-star foot (16) Spring (17) Zipper (18) Foam nail (19) Horse nail (20) Furniture mechanical
The hardness of the metal stamping parts is measured by a Rockwell hardness tester. Small, complex-shaped stampings can be used to test small planes that cannot be tested on ordinary benchtop Rockwell hardness testers. The PHP series of portable surface Rockwell hardness testers are ideal for testing the hardness of these stamped parts. Alloy stampings are the most commonly used parts in metal processing and machine building. Stamping processing is a processing method in which a metal strip is separated or formed by a mold. Its application range is very broad.
Stamping parts processing includes punching, bending, drawing, forming, finishing and other processes. The materials processed by stamping parts are mainly hot-rolled or cold-rolled (mainly cold-rolled) metal strip materials, such as carbon steel sheets, alloy steel sheets, spring steel sheets, galvanized sheets, tin-plated sheets, stainless steel sheets, copper and copper alloys. Plate, aluminum and aluminum alloy plates, etc.
1. Hardness testing of stamping materials
The main purpose of the hardness testing of stamping materials is to determine whether the degree of annealing of the purchased metal sheets is suitable for the subsequent stamping parts processing. Different types of stamping parts processing processes require sheets of different hardness levels. The aluminum alloy plate used for stamping processing can be tested by a Vickers hardness tester. When the material thickness is greater than 13 mm, the Barcol hardness tester can be used. The pure aluminum plate or the low hardness aluminum alloy plate should be a Barcol hardness tester.
2, hardness testing of stamping parts
The main materials for stamping die are die steel (including tool steel and high speed steel), and sometimes hard alloy.
Stamping die is usually required to have high hardness and wear resistance, and heat treatment is indispensable.
Typical use of custom stainless steel products
Some of our stainless steel products projects
Contact Person: sales