Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Decorative Steel Sheets||Colors:||Blue, Green, Silver, Darkgray, Client's Requests|
|Surface Treatments:||Brushed, Mirror,sandblast,random Pattern,snow Sand, Embossed Pattern Applications Hospital, Office Building, Residential House, Exhibition Center,Schools, Restaurants, Commercial Buildings||Quality Control:||GB/T19001-2016/ISO9001:2015|
|Main Markets:||Europe,USA,South America, Middle East, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Asia,Africa||Guarantee:||20 Years|
|Materials:||201/304/316||Applications:||Restaurants, Commercial Buildings,Hospital, Office Building, Residential House, Exhibition Center,Schools|
decorative steel screens,
decorative steel panels
Stainless Steel Decorative Panel Custom Color For Construction Building
Stainless steel metal decorative board installation precautions
(1) Before installation, the iron parts or steel frame, column, lightning protection, heat preservation and rust prevention shall be inspected once. After passing the test, the corresponding specifications of the surface materials shall be put into position and then installed from top to bottom.
(2) The flatness of the adjacent glass surface of the line and the horizontal and vertical degree of the seam of the board during the installation process, and the width of the slit is controlled by the wood board module.
(3) When installing, it should be in place, temporarily fixed, and then pull the wire to adjust.
(4) During the paddle process, if there is an error in the slit width, it should be distributed in each glue joint to prevent the error from accumulating in a certain seam or a piece of face material.
The metal decorative sheet wall decoration is suitable for the wall surface of the public building, commercial building, factory building, garage and other projects with waterproof rating of 1~3.
Stainless steel metal decorative board monitoring points
1. The intersection of the wall of the gold decorative panel and the vertical wall and the protruding wall structure shall be treated with flooding.
2. The long seals should be prevented between the two plates; after the screw is tightened, the joints of the two plates should be sealed with sealing materials.
3. The pressing plate should be tightened with galvanized bolts with waterproof gaskets, and the fixing should be set on the wave crest. All exposed bolts (screws) shall be protected by a sealing material.
4. When laying the wall surface of the profiled steel plate, all the lap joints should be sealed with sealing material to prevent leakage.
5. In order to ensure the stability and firmness of the profiled steel plate and the fixed bracket, the installation of the profiled steel plate should be fixed by bolting or pulling the rivet. The profiled steel plate and the fixing bracket are bolted.
6, gutter, gully, cornice and gable detail node processing. When the gutter is made of galvanized steel, it should be inserted under the profiled steel plate, the length of which should not be less than 100mm; the profiled steel plate at the trench should be inserted into the trench, its length should not be less than 50mm; the profiled galvanized steel plate should be applied to the mouth The plug is sealed and the ditch is sealed; the gable of the gable galvanized steel plate and the fixed bracket are sealed.
7. The height of the wall of the profiled steel plate and the wall of the protruding wall shall not be less than 300mm, and the installation shall be straight.
8. The mouth line and flooding section of the metal decorative board wall should be straight and without undulation, and the wall surface should be neat and beautiful.
Stainless steel metal decorative panel
Stainless steel metal decorative panel board quality requirements
1. There are many types of metal decorative plates, such as pressed steel plates, zinc plates, aluminum-zinc plates, aluminum alloy plates, aluminum-magnesium alloy plates, copper plates, stainless steel plates, and colored stainless steel plates. The shape of the board is varied, and some composite boards are to be thermally insulated between two metal sheets, and some are single boards. Some boards have a life span of more than 50 years.
2. The thickness of the metal decorative board. Generally 0.4~1.5mm, the surface of the board should generally be painted.
3. The quality of all kinds of metal plates and auxiliary materials used in wall engineering must meet the quality standards stipulated by the design.
4. Specifications and performance of metal profiled sandwich panels and quality requirements for connectors and sealing materials.
5. Quality, storage, transportation and storage of metal decorative panel pressed sandwich panels
1) Metal decorative plate pressed sandwich panels should be neatly edged, smooth in surface, uniform in color, regular in appearance, and free of defects such as demoulding and rust.
2) Metal decorative plate type sandwich panel stacking place should be selected near the installation site, the stacking site should be flat and solid, and it is easy to remove the ground rainwater, should be stacked in layers, and should be placed every 3~5m.
Some of our projects
Contact Person: sales